Mangaminx's Lair
    Hi, and welcome to Mangaminx's Lair! I'm Mangaminx, a 21 year old female anime and manga fan, and this is my blog. Here you will find lots of reviews/screenshots and other features for your yuri anime needs! Feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment! Thanks to the amazing Melainy for my latest banner!
Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Random Update
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Just a few random thoughts for the day.

1) I'm "contemplating" moving to wordpress, mainly for the functionality. Although I am a little put off by the prospect of moving my entire blog archive over to it.

2) I've "cleaned up" a few comments on the index sections of my blog. If your comments deleted it's not that I hate you or you've done anything wrong they were just getting a bit crowded and blogger wouldn't let me disable comments on the individual posts at the time of creation (one reason I'm contemplating Wordpress). Most of the comments are along the lines of blog appreciation and it's nice to hear people like reading what I write, its just better to drop me an e-mail using the link on the right.

3) I know I've been moaning about it a lot lately but the new season really is crap. This isn't due to the lack of yuri shows (I do watch other genres you know ;) ), but mainly due to the fact the shows suck. When I list "Coyote Ragtime Show" as my favourite show of the season so far I feel that there is serious issues with the current crop of anime.

Anyway, Simoun 15 coming soon!
posted by Mangaminx On Tuesday, July 11, 2006  
3 Comments:
  • On Tuesday, 11 July, 2006, Anonymous Martin said…

    Good luck with wordpress! Everyone I've talked about it with has said good things and it seems to be the blog software of choice for anime bloggers anyway.

    You're also right about this season being thin on the ground in terms of quality though. I've yet to see a show really grab my attention - Mushishi is the only 'current' fansub I'm following right now.

     
  • On Sunday, 16 July, 2006, Anonymous Squeaks said…

    "I do watch other genres you know ;)" Um... er... LIES!

     
  • On Monday, 17 July, 2006, Anonymous Matrim. said…

    "Although I am a little put off by the prospect of moving my entire blog archive over to it."

    Just in case you don't know - wordpress can import info from blogspot.com blogs, so maybe this could make your task easier. Good luck anyway.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About This Blog And Me
Current Series
Recently Finished
Blog Index
Other Stuff
© 2005 Mangaminx's Lair Template by Isnaini Dot Com