Mangaminx's Lair
    Hi, and welcome to Mangaminx's Lair! I'm Mangaminx, a 21 year old female anime and manga fan, and this is my blog. Here you will find lots of reviews/screenshots and other features for your yuri anime needs! Feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment! Thanks to the amazing Melainy for my latest banner!
Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Random Update
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Been marginally busier than normal this week and a little under the weather so haven't had a chance to update properly for a few days. Rest assured I will catch up with things over the next few days, so expect Simoun tomorrow (Thursday morning UK time), a double bill of Joshi Kousei and Strawberry Panic 12 soon to follow as well.


posted by Mangaminx On Wednesday, June 21, 2006  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About This Blog And Me
Current Series
Recently Finished
Blog Index
Other Stuff
© 2005 Mangaminx's Lair Template by Isnaini Dot Com