Mangaminx's Lair
    Hi, and welcome to Mangaminx's Lair! I'm Mangaminx, a 21 year old female anime and manga fan, and this is my blog. Here you will find lots of reviews/screenshots and other features for your yuri anime needs! Feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment! Thanks to the amazing Melainy for my latest banner!
Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Lemon Angel Project Index
Thursday, February 02, 2006
An easy way of finding all my "Lemon Angel Project" episode reviews

Anime Title: Lemon Angel Project
Total Episodes: ?
Genre: Slice Of Life
Summary: Tomo is a girl picked to audition to sing in a new incarnation of a band that was originally compiled by her deceased best freind Yuu.

Episode 1 Review
Episode 2 Review
Episode 3 Review
Episode 4 Review
posted by Mangaminx On Thursday, February 02, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About This Blog And Me
Current Series
Recently Finished
Blog Index
Other Stuff
© 2005 Mangaminx's Lair Template by Isnaini Dot Com