Mangaminx's Lair
    Hi, and welcome to Mangaminx's Lair! I'm Mangaminx, a 21 year old female anime and manga fan, and this is my blog. Here you will find lots of reviews/screenshots and other features for your yuri anime needs! Feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment! Thanks to the amazing Melainy for my latest banner!
Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Articles
Friday, September 30, 2005
Here you'll find my various ramblings on a variety of subjects.



Noir - An article on the relationships and yuri content in Noir.

Girls With Guns - Brief Reviews/Summaries of various anime involving girls and guns.
Part 1
Part 2


My favourite anime and manga (out of date) - My favourite anime and manga as of 2005, expect a 2006 update around the same time this year.

2006 - My top 10 anime/manga watching/reading of 2006

Top 10 Evil Anime Gals - The Top 10 Evilest of The Evil Anime Girls


Weekly Thoughts
Saturday 6th May 2006 - Blog Over-Saturation
Sunday 14th May 2006 - Yuri Harems And "R U Gay?" E-mails
Sunday 21st May 2006 - Good Yuri, Bad Yuri
Saturday June 3rd 2006 - Ramble, Ramble, Ramble
Sunday 11th June 2006 - Top 10 Yuri Pairings
Saturday 17th June 2006 - Summer Season Blues

posted by Mangaminx On Friday, September 30, 2005  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About This Blog And Me
Current Series
Recently Finished
Blog Index
Other Stuff
© 2005 Mangaminx's Lair Template by Isnaini Dot Com