Mangaminx's Lair
    Hi, and welcome to Mangaminx's Lair! I'm Mangaminx, a 21 year old female anime and manga fan, and this is my blog. Here you will find lots of reviews/screenshots and other features for your yuri anime needs! Feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment! Thanks to the amazing Melainy for my latest banner!
Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Reviews guide
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Seeing as I'm in the mood for posting, yet have nothing particularly important to say here is a brief guide to how my reviews work.

Content: Speaks for itself, decided I'm going to rate each episode I see individually aswell as giving an overall score from now on. To show which ones I feel are a better quality.

Audio: Is there any breakups in sound? The quality of both sub and dub acting (in my opinion of course) and my opinions on the music.

Video: Any break-ups in video quality, the overall animation and looks of the series.

Extras: The extras on the DVD and if they are worth mentioning.

Packaging: The overall quality of the packaging, presentation of it and extras such as artboxes, bonus items.
posted by Mangaminx On Saturday, August 13, 2005  
About This Blog And Me
Current Series
Recently Finished
Blog Index
Other Stuff
© 2005 Mangaminx's Lair Template by Isnaini Dot Com