Mangaminx's Lair
    Hi, and welcome to Mangaminx's Lair! I'm Mangaminx, a 21 year old female anime and manga fan, and this is my blog. Here you will find lots of reviews/screenshots and other features for your yuri anime needs! Feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment! Thanks to the amazing Melainy for my latest banner!
Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Live Action: Battle Royale
Monday, August 08, 2005


I don't really watch many live action movies, but after internet problems all day today I took in Battle Royale which has been sitting on my shelf for ages. Enjoyed it a lot which suprised me, comically OTT at times, while disturbing at others and ultimately a good ending. Not going to review it mind, I don't know enough about live-action stuff as I pretty much only watch anime. I do recommend it though if your one in what seems a small group of people who haven't seen it. Forgive the blurry image!.

Should have some more anime related updates over the next few days!
posted by Mangaminx On Monday, August 08, 2005  
About This Blog And Me
Current Series
Recently Finished
Blog Index
Other Stuff
© 2005 Mangaminx's Lair Template by Isnaini Dot Com