Mangaminx's Lair
    Hi, and welcome to Mangaminx's Lair! I'm Mangaminx, a 21 year old female anime and manga fan, and this is my blog. Here you will find lots of reviews/screenshots and other features for your yuri anime needs! Feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment! Thanks to the amazing Melainy for my latest banner!
Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Important Blog Info
Friday, August 05, 2005
Recently getting quite a bit of feedback about my blog via e-mail and the like so I thought I'd make this page to make some things clear. I will update this page as and when I feel things need to be mentioned.

Spoilers - Spoilers for shows will be found here, sometimes incredibly important ones. If you don't like spoilers then this isn't something to read. If you want to check out my latest posts without seeing the text you can check out the Blogsuki page for this blog HERE.This will let you see what my latest posts are on without seeing spoilers by accident.

Download Requests - Sorry but I am not going to direct you to where you can download anything. If you want to do so there are plenty of sites that are easy to find. Comments asking for downloads will be deleted, and I will ignore e-mails on the subject.

Comments In General - I welcome people to discuss the episodes I have blogged via commenting on them. If you don't agree with me on a point feel free to say so, opinions after all are what blogs are about. However, any comments that are abusive towards anyone, or contain content I deem inappropriate (I don't mind swearing or crude humour just don't swear at someone else) will be deleted.

All images used on this blog are copywright of their owners.
posted by Mangaminx On Friday, August 05, 2005  
About This Blog And Me
Current Series
Recently Finished
Blog Index
Other Stuff
© 2005 Mangaminx's Lair Template by Isnaini Dot Com