Mangaminx's Lair
    Hi, and welcome to Mangaminx's Lair! I'm Mangaminx, a 21 year old female anime and manga fan, and this is my blog. Here you will find lots of reviews/screenshots and other features for your yuri anime needs! Feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment! Thanks to the amazing Melainy for my latest banner!
Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Anime
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Here you will find an A-Z index of every anime contained in my blog. At the top of this section you will also find the anime I am currently following episode by episode. The rest of the anime are labelled as follows.

[C] - Completed (A full series review, or every episode reviewed. Any numbers by this are parts of a series review)
[D] - Dropped (A series I dropped for a certain reason)
[DVD] - DVD Review (Speaks for itself. Any numbers by this are individual disc reviews)
[I] - Infrequent (A series I blog episodes of occasionally)
[O] - Ongoing (Being blogged regularly)


Current Series
Kasimasi
Mai Otome

Coming Soon
Black Lagoon
High School Girls
Ray
Simoun
Strawberry Panic

Main Index

A
Airmaster [C]
Appleseed [DVD]
Avenger [C]
Ayakashi [D]

B
Blood+ [D]
Burst Angel [DVD] 1 2 3 4 5 6

C

D
Devil Lady [C] 1 2 3 4 5 6

E

F

G
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex GIG 1 [DVD] 5 6 7
Glass Mask [D]
Gokujou Seitokai [I]

H
Honey and Clover [D]

I


J
Jigoku Shoujo [I]

K
Kagihime [D]
Kaleido Star [C] 1 2
Kaleido Star: New Wings [DVD] 1
Kasimasi [O]
Kino's Journey Series [C]
Kino's Journey OVA [C]
Kino's Journey Extra Episode [C]

L
Last Exile [DVD] 5 6 7
Lemon Angel Project [I]

M
Madlax [DVD] 3 4 5 6
Mai Otome [O]
Maria-Sama Ga Miteru [C]

N

Nausicaa Of The Valley Wind [DVD]

O

P
Paranoia Agent [C]
Perfect Blue [DVD]

Q

R
Requiem From The Darkness [C]
ROD The TV [DVD] 3 4
Rozen Maiden Traumend [C]

S
Seraphimm Call [C] 1 2 3
Silent Mobius [C]
Solty Rei [D]
Stratos 4 [DVD] 3
Sugar Sugar Rune [D]

T

Tenjho Tenge [DVD] 2 3 4 5

U

V

W

X

Y

Yami To Boushi To Hon No Tabibito [C]

Z







posted by Mangaminx On Thursday, August 04, 2005  
About This Blog And Me
Current Series
Recently Finished
Blog Index
Other Stuff
© 2005 Mangaminx's Lair Template by Isnaini Dot Com